When on holidays and wanting to dive, you can just simply show your Certification 'C' card,
hire your gear and then join other divers diving to 18 meters anywhere around the world!
Diving offers a lifetime of exciting adventure - and the ideal way to begin that adventure, is with SSI's OPEN WATER DIVER course.
Under the guidance of a professional SSI Instructor, you will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to enjoy a lifetime of underwater exploration.
SSI's modular teaching system includes a manual, study guide, Dive Log and dive tables. All equipment is supplied whilst on the course.
Theory can be learned via on-line (e-learning), or within a classroom.
With SSI's e-learning on-line approach, you can minimize your time in the classroom & it's FREE. Both approaches offer the same time in the water developing ability and comfort.
Keeping traing groups to a maximum of 6 students, and in multiple pool and open water sessions, you will practice scuba skills with SSI's exclusive Comfort Through Repetition teaching method.
• Moving in the water with ease
• Breathing normally under water• Controlling buoyancy so you control your descent or ascent• The easiest ways to enter and exit the water
• Getting water out of your mask or mask clearing
• How to select the best diving equipment for your needs and budget
• How to maintain and adjust your equipment to extend its life and improve performance
If you are a new to diving, start with the worlds leading training agency SSI and complete the OPEN WATER DIVER certification.
Prerequisites: Medically fit to dive. At least 15 years old.
Works well with: Specialty Courses
How long does it take?: from 4 days
Cost: Please contact us
Where can I train?: In Tatura with us
Courses run each month subject to numbers